Spread the love
This article actually echos a statement made a few weeks ago. Full employment may be great for the country, but difficult on employers. As employers be prepared in 2019 for stiff competition to hire quality people.
- The pickings will get even slimmer.
- Employers will consider opening foreign offices.
- Companies will invest more in technology.
- Amazon could force other companies to raise wages.
- Companies will hire even faster than before.
- New perks are crucial–and the more personalized, the better.